If you decide the simplified email threading feature isn’t right for you, you can opt out of the Early Access Program (EAP).
This article includes the following sections:
- Migrating to simplified email threading (early access program)
- Using simplified email threading (early access program)
Understanding the impact of opting out of the EAP
If you choose to opt out of the simplified email threading EAP, the following notification components revert to the version used before opting in:
- The notification email body portion of your triggers and automations
- The main HTML email template
- The CCs and followers email template
Any changes made to the components listed above will not be retained. If you rejoin the EAP at a later date, you will have to reinstate those updates manually.
Additionally, if during the EAP you have modified an opted-in business rule to include multiple notification actions, or removed the notification action, you will need to manually restore that rule after opting out. A list of rules that require manual updating will be provided when leaving the EAP.
Opting out of simplified email threading
To roll back your account
- In the sidebar, click the Admin icon (), then select Channels > Email.
- In the Simplified email threading section, click Disable.
The opt-out wizard appears.
- (Optional) On the Share feedback screen, add any feedback you have about why you are disabling simplified email threading.
- (Optional) Click Download list to download and review a list of changes (to triggers, automations, and HTML email template), then click Next.
- Click Disable.