How do I make Chat apps more visible to agents? Can I reorder Chat apps above visitor information?
Chat apps are visible to agents in the following locations depending on your account configuration:
- Chat apps on Agent Workspace accounts
- Chat apps on default Support and Chat accounts without unified conversations
- If your account is on Agent Workspaces, agents can select to view Apps in the Agent Workspace side panel with customer context.
Default Support and Chat interface without unified conversations
- If your account uses the default Support and Chat interface without unified conversations, agents will first see the user information (visitor information and visitor path panel) in the side panel.
- Agents can scroll down in the side panel to see all available Chat apps.
Note: It is possible to reorder the apps but you cannot move Chat apps above the visitor information and visitor path panel. For more information, see the article: Managing app location and order.