About the smart list
Smart list name: Active leads list
Sell section: Leads
Suggested user level: Sell user or admin
Description: Create this smart list to report on working leads that are active in your account. Add columns to quickly check on recent communication, an upcoming task, and continue to qualify these leads towards conversion. Sales reps can create this list to see only their own leads and sales team managers can filter to see all active leads in the account.
How to create the report in Sell
Use the following steps to create the smart list in Sell.
- Create a new smart list in the leads Working Center of your account.
Tip: Admins can create smart list templates for other users to add to their account by creating the report in their smart list template settings.
- Click + Field to add the following columns:
- Lead name
- Status: Add a filter to exclude leads with an unqualified status by selecting All active statuses.
- Ownership: Add a filter to display only leads you own or multiple names of users on the account.
- Days Since Last Communication
- Next Task: Add a filter to display only leads with an upcoming task.
- Other fields to consider adding:
- Email address: Add the email field to make sure you have an email on file and can include a lead in a bulk email campaign.
- Phone number: Include the phone field to place a call right from the smart list.
- Added on: Add a filter to display leads from a specific time frame.
- State: Add a column relevant to the lead's location to determine the best time to contact them in their timezone.
- Name your smart list and click Save.
For more information, see the articles: About views and lists in Zendesk Sell, Working with actionable items in Sell, and Using smart lists to batch update and take action on your leads, contacts, and deals.