About the smart list
Smart list name: Forgotten deals
Sell section: Deals
Suggested user level: Sell user or manager
Description: Often, a deal will stagnate and be left forgotten in the pipeline. Depending on your sales cycle, these deals can add up quickly and skew your pipeline, forecasting, and reporting. As a sales manager, it is important to set a task for your team to periodically review these deals, so that you can paint a more accurate picture of your pipeline to leadership. This recipe uses the Added On and Last Stage Change Date field to filter for old deals and understand how long they have been in their current stage. Once you have identified old deals, you can move them to the Lost or Unqualified Stage to clean up your pipeline.
How to create the report in Sell
Use the following steps to create the smart list in Sell.
- Create a new smart list in the deals Working Center of your account.
Tip: Admins can create smart list templates for other users to add to their account by creating the report in their smart list template settings.
- Click + Field to add the following columns:
- Deal Name
- Pipeline Stage: Add a filter to display only active deals that have not been moved to a closed deal stage.
- Added On date: Add a filter to display a specific timeframe of when a deal could be considered stagnant.
- Last Stage Change Date
- Estimated Close Date
- Ownership: Add a filter to display only your deals or deals owned by multiples users on your team.
- Days Since Last Communication
- Next Task
- Name your smart list and click Save.
For more information, see the articles: About views and lists in Zendesk Sell, Working with actionable items in Sell, and Using smart lists to batch update and take action on your leads, contacts, and deals.