After an admin submits a subscription request, the account owner or billing admin has to review the request before any changes are made. This topic describes how the account owner or billing admin of an eligible, sales-assisted account can review a subscription request and approve or reject it.
To review a subscription request
- In Admin Center, click the Account icon ()
in the sidebar, then select Billing > Subscription.
A summary of your current plan subscription appears.
- Click the Requests tab to see the subscription request.
The request includes the name of the admin who submitted the request and how long the request has been pending.
- Click Review request to see details about the request.
You’ll see a Request summary that shows the changes requested and the cost of the additions.
- To approve the request, click Update subscription.
- To reject the request, click Reject.
Once you approve or reject the request, Zendesk recommends that you notify the admin who made the request to let them know what action you took.