Hello, thanks for reading! Here are our release notes for the week of November 7th through the 13th.
- For Support Email, if you previously added CNAME records to power Amazon SES, these can be removed now and are no longer needed. The CNAME records for SPF and DKIM are still required to power those features.
- [Zendesk Messaging] Changes in Chat triggers on Chat dashboard for supporting messaging agent workspace (More details).
- [Analytics] Fixed chart tooltip position in the Analytics section of the dashboard.
- [Zendesk Messaging] Messages are now displayed properly on the ticket if an agent uses a trigger to close the ticket.
- Removed the Guide plans page. Account owners are now sent to the Subscriptions page in Admin Center instead.
- Fixed occasional double submission of Request Form following our recent Rich Text Editor release.
- Fixed @ mentions failing to request new suggestions when more characters had been entered.
- Fixed that searches in Japanese could not use "-" to exclude search terms.
- We have changed the behavior for Live Data widgets to hide the label by default - users can turn this label back on and update with custom text for their own users if they wish
We fixed how we handle Chat null events, which will now provide the correct Live Calculated metrics for wait times and reply times. NOTE: Customers will need to remove and re-add their custom Live Metrics to take on the change.
- Trusted Returns (Support)
- Trusted Returns is the IT platform which changes a negative return event into a positive consumer experience, whilst increasing revenue and creating savings for retailers. The platform is embedded into an ecosystem which offers one technical and commercial interface in order to consolidate all IT processes and operational aspects of returns handling. Trusted Returns Zendesk integration helps your customer support team be more productive by showing the corresponding Return Order data - Sales Order number, chosen Return Option, list of Items to be returned, tracking numbers etc alongside your Zendesk Support tickets.
- Puzzel (Support) (paid)
- Puzzel by helphouse.io helps you connect Zendesk with the Puzzel contact center product. Merge the two systems, so you can handle all your inquiries in one place. You’ll be able to handle all your Puzzel calls in Zendesk Support while still getting all the useful data. Whenever you receive an inbound call or make an outbound call, a ticket is automatically created in Zendesk Support.
- Help Center Import (Support) (paid)
- Help Center Import makes importing and exporting Zendesk Guide content easier than ever. A simple and intuitive visual interface guides you through the process and allows you to view, edit, sort and filter data safely before importing a single record. A progress indicator will guide you through the import itself and when the import has finished you can download a completion report which contains all rows and columns, status information and (where appropriate) the newly created record IDs.
- Mozaik (Support)
- Mozaik is an omnichannel platform for managing customer relationships in the cloud integrates all service channels into a single portal. The solution improves the interaction between companies and consumers and serves small businesses to large operations. Communicate via voice, email and chatbots without losing contact history and transform your customer's experience. Use the PABX that delivers the best call's quality on the market. Optimize your service using chat media in the same application, as well as trigger SMS. All activity logs and recordings are saved inside Zendesk tickets!
- SAP Transport Management (Support)
- SAP Transport Management application helps your developers and change managers handle their SAP transports directly in Zendesk (any edition). This is to ensure maximum traceability and transparency by giving the information to all parties at the same time. All the necessary transports are linked to your tickets as soon as they are created or updated. Ideal for agile team or to comply your audit requirements!
- Events Viewer App (Support)
- Events Viewer App lets you track events relevant to the order lifecycle. Connect your own APIs to the Zendesk Events API and feed whatever is relevant to your support team to be displayed in the Zendesk user events timeline.
- One Hour Translation (Support)
- One Hour Translation helps you support your customers no matter which language you speak. Incoming comments are translated using a generic engine, to save time and costs. The rep chooses his/her native language and the client’s, or clicks “Identify” when client’s language is unknown, then “Translate to my native language”. After MT is completed the result is added to the comments section as a private note.