Check out what's new in the last month:
Also don't miss:
- When email conflicts in ticket replies can lead to agent suspension. Zendesk may suspend some agent abilities of suspicious activity. Understand the specific scenario where this can happen, and how to restore agent abilities. See Working with email address conflicts in ticket replies.
- Agents can be given permission to manage more features, including ticket fields, ticket forms, user fields, organization fields, and contextual workspaces. See Creating custom roles and assigning agents.
- Visibility permissions for Help Center enable you to limit your Help Center to a certain user segment. This makes it possible to manage brands for separate audiences. Previously the only view restriction available was for signed in users. See Setting view permissions for the Help Center.
- The Knowledge Capture app includes a new setting to assign flagged article tickets to the article owner for Guide Enterprise customers using the Knowledge Capture app. See Flagging articles with the Knowledge Capture app.
- The Guide Team Publishing dashboard for Explore helps you understand when Guide articles are created, published, and edited. Additionally, you can use the dashboard to help you understand how your agents are participating in the content creation process. See Analyzing Guide Team Publishing activity (Guide Enterprise).
- The task player enables you to complete routine actions faster and more easily by playing tasks (such as calling, emailing, texting, or following up on a lead, contact, or deal) in a sequence and providing all of the information you need for that task in one place. See Using the task player.
Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Support for the Zendesk Agent Workspace has been expanded to include any Support plan (Essential, Team, Professional, or Enterprise). To help manage routing in the agent workspace, groups are now available on Support Essential plans. See Enabling and disabling the Zendesk Agent Workspace.
- The Zendesk Support Suite onboarding wizard includes social messaging as one of the onboarding tasks. This task shows you how to set up Facebook Messenger in the Zendesk Agent Workspace. See Introducing the Zendesk Support Suite onboarding tasks.
- The Audit Log filter options moved into a panel and a new option to filter the list by actor as well as date was added. See Viewing the Audit log for changes (Enterprise).
Click to open in another tab:
- Sunshine events are separated into two tabs by type: Zendesk events and custom events. See Adding Sunshine user profiles and events to customer context in a ticket.
Click to open in another tab:
- Zendesk has a new payment gateway to manage purchases. If you are a Zendesk customer inside the European Union (EU), or you have a payment card issued from an EU bank, you may be required to complete strong customer authentication (SCA) when you purchase from Zendesk using USD currency. See Payment policies for strong customer authentication (PSD2, SCA).
The Zendesk SDK for Unity integrates Zendesk support capabilities natively into your Unity projects. In your mobile app, users can submit support requests to your support team and search for answers in your Help Center. See Unity Native SDK.
The Custom Objects API now allows you to set custom object permissions for agents. See Policies for custom agent roles.
- The Export Search Results endpoint in the Support API lets you retrieve larger results sets than the default search endpoint. The new endpoint allows results beyond the 1,000 result limit in the