About the smart list
Smart list name: Smart list name
Sell section: Leads
Suggested user level: Sell user
Description: Create this smart list to easily access and understand unqualified leads in your account. Report on the unqualified reason such as wrong timing, limited budget, or the person was not the decision-maker at the company. Follow up on unqualified leads at specific intervals to keep leads warm and maintain a business relationship. Enroll leads in sequences designed for this purpose every quarter or year to automate this engagement efficiently. Sales reps or sales team managers can create this report as a personal smart list to view their unqualified leads or to see all unqualified leads across the account.
How to create the report in Sell
Use the following steps to create the smart list in Sell.
- Create a new smart list in the leads Working Center of your account.
Tip: Admins can create smart list templates for other users to add to their account by creating the report in their smart list template settings.
- Click + Field to add the following columns:
- Lead name
- Status: Add a filter to display only unqualified leads.
- Unqualified Reason: An admin can enable and customize unqualified reasons for the entire account.
- Ownership: Add a filter to display only leads under your ownership or owned by multiple users on the account.
- Days Since Last Communication
- Next Task
- Name your smart list and click Save.
For more information, see the articles: About views and lists in Zendesk Sell, Working with actionable items in Sell, and Using smart lists to batch update and take action on your leads, contacts, and deals.