Hello, thanks for reading! Here are our release notes for the week of February 26 through to March 5.
Chat & Messaging
- [Social Messaging] Accounts using new social messaging experience and with Sunshine Conversations license can send WA templated messages after 24 hours (Learn more).
- [Agent Workspace] Remote non-Chat enabled agents from the department agent list in Chat dashboard
- [Chat Dashboard] Updated string in Mobile SDK settings page for Messaging enabled accounts
- [Messaging] Remove the end user left the conversation from Ticket Audit Events.
- [Social Messaging] End-user’s WhatsApp phone number is available for the agents for tickets created via WhatsApp. This applicable for accounts opted into Agent Workspace and WhatsApp setup via Channels in Admin Centre.
Guide & Gather
- Announced Knowledge in the Agent Workspace EAP.
- Rolled out the fix for the race conditions in the articles with Content Blocks enabled to all EAP customers. The race conditions caused multiple problems, like randomly unpublishing articles or inconsistencies in article states.
- Improved the match-rate for the instant search in the Japanese language.
- [Web Widget] Added re-authenticate API for Chat so you can re-authenticate your end users within a single page application
- [Messaging] Applied default colours to new Web SDKs
- [Messaging] Hid the brand selection checkbox when enabling messaging for trialers to simplify the experience
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
Level AI Agent Assist (Support)
- Level AI Agent Assist empowers your agents, team leads, and training teams with real-time conversation monitoring and assist and real-time knowledge intelligence , so your agents can focus on training for customer service success. Review your agents’ interaction performance for key business scenarios with deep conversation understanding. Harness rich enterprise integrations to transform your compliance, security, sales, and service processes. Equip your agents with the right answers to customer questions in seconds from across your enterprise stack. Consolidate knowledge, minimize delays, and reduce training time.
Tray by JVBTI (Support)
- Tray by JVBTI intergrates Zendesk Support with the Tray Platform. View all customer information when viewing a ticket and at the time of service. The app displays the customer's order with a link to accompany the tracking number. Search by other emails if the customer has more than one email registered.
- Ruby is a beautiful and highly customizable theme for Zendesk Guide. It is designed to serve as a solid foundation on which to build an amazing knowledge base for your customers.
- Kai (Theme)
- Kai is a beautiful and highly customizable theme for Zendesk Guide. It is designed to serve as a solid foundation on which to build an amazing knowledge base for your customers.
- FreshBooks TimeTracker+ (Support) (paid)
- FreshBooks TimeTracker+ enables you to track time spent on support tasks in Zendesk and record it in FreshBooks for later invoicing. Assign the time to either a Project or a Client in FreshBooks, specify the service provided, and add notes describing the work. Automatic team member detection reduces the number of tracking steps to the minimum necessary. Once all the data is in FreshBooks, send your invoice and get paid!
Level AI QA Assist (Support)
- Level AI QA Assist supercharges your team’s review performance, audit coverage, and QA scoring processes, so you can focus on supercharging your customer experience. Streamline your QA program with AI-augmented custom scorecards Create, review, score and analyze agent performance with an integrated AI-driven QA flow. AI analytics automatically embed your business’ key QA outcomes into your interaction review screen. Enhance review performance by 5-10X Instantly access key conversations and instances for review from up to 100% of agent interactions. Become up to 10x more productive and free your QA frontline from inefficient manual review processes.
- Intento Translator (Support)
- Intento Translator allows you to instantly translate the contents of Zendesk Support tickets between any language pair. This translator stands out by consolidating the power of all existing machine translation engines. The patented and unique Smart Routing feature directs your request to the universe of MT engines choosing the engine or combination of engines most suitable to your content domain or language pair, giving you the most precise translation available.
No new updates for:
- Answer Bot
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Core