This recipe shows you how to report on the median first reply time in minutes for tickets solved each day of the previous week.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Support > Support - Tickets, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Duration between events - Calendar hours (min) > First reply time (min), then click Apply.
Tip: If you want to see first reply time in business hours only, select the Duration between events - Business hours (min) > First reply time - Business hours (min) metric instead.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Time - Ticket solved > Ticket solved - Date, then click Apply.
- Click the attribute you just added, then click Edit date ranges.
- On the Date range page, select Last week, then click Apply.
- Click the Visualization type menu () and select Column.
Tip: This report looks at the date the ticket was solved, but you can use any other date event.