Use the following topics to help you understand the reporting options you have with your Zendesk products and plan level:
Zendesk Explore is the latest generation of reporting for Zendesk products. Explore is available in three plans with the following features and requirements:
- Explore Lite contains prebuilt dashboards containing best practices reports for your Zendesk products.
- Explore Professional extends Explore Lite by enabling you to create, share, and secure your own reports.
- Explore Enterprise further extends the capabilities of Explore Professional with enterprise-level features including advanced sharing capabilities.
To see which Explore plan is included in each Suite, Support, or Sell plan, see About the Zendesk Explore plan types. To compare Explore versions, see Comparing Explore versions. To learn everything you need to know about Explore, see Zendesk Explore resources.
Use Explore when
- You are currently using Insights and want to upgrade to Explore
- You want access to the latest Zendesk reporting capabilities
Explore is accessed from the Zendesk product tray. If you don't have access to Explore, contact Zendesk Customer Support .
The built-in reports you see vary depending on the products you have. To view the built-in reports, open the Reporting page () and select one of the available tabs. For general information about agents and tickets in your company, choose Overview.
For more information about the built-in reports, see Using the legacy Reporting Overview.
Use the built-in reports when
- You are on the legacy Zendesk Support Essential plan