This article will keep you informed about changes to Zendesk reporting. These changes might affect the reporting options you have available. If you have a problem or question, please leave a comment below.
Use the following topics to help you understand the reporting options you have with your Zendesk products and plan level:
Zendesk Explore is the latest generation of reporting for Zendesk products. Explore is available in three plans with the following features and requirements:
- Explore Lite contains pre-built dashboards containing best practices reports for your Zendesk products. Explore Lite is included with Zendesk Suite Team and Growth plans, and Support Professional and Enterprise standalone plans. (Team plans that are not part of a Suite package do not have access to Explore. If you have a standalone plan, you will need Support Professional or higher to gain access to Explore reporting.)
- Explore Professional extends Explore Lite by enabling you to create, share, and secure your own reports. Explore Professional is included with Zendesk Suite Professional plans and is an add-on for Support Professional and Enterprise standalone plans.
- Explore Enterprise further extends the capabilities of Explore Professional with enterprise-level features including live dashboards and advanced sharing capabilities. Explore Enterprise is included with Suite Enterprise and Enterprise Plus plans and is an add-on for Support Professional and Enterprise standalone plans.
Use Explore when
- You are a Support Professional or Enterprise customer
- You are currently using Insights and want to upgrade to Explore
- You want access to the latest Zendesk reporting capabilities
Explore is accessed from the Zendesk product tray. If you don't have access to Explore, contact Zendesk Customer Support .
The built-in reports you see vary depending on the products you have. To view the built-in reports, open the Reporting page () and select one of the available tabs. For general information about agents and tickets in your company, choose Overview.
For more information about the built-in reports, see Using the legacy Reporting Overview.
Use the built-in reports when
- You are on the legacy Zendesk Support Essential plan
- You want to view reports that are not in Explore such as Community and Search