The Weekly Analytics Report contains an easy-to-review summary of the chats your agents have had over a one-week period. It's emailed once a week to admins and agents with permission.
The screenshot below is an example of how the Weekly Analytics Report might look:
This report includes the following statistics about your chats and group of agents:
- Page views: The number of page changes detected by the widget across the website.
- Total visits: A “Visit” is a single browsing session. If a visitor views another page on your site within 30 minutes of the last pageview it is counted as the same visit. If a visitor returns to your site after 30 minutes have passed since the last pageview then it is counted as a separate visit.
- Unique visitors: The number of people that visited your site over the selected time period. A person visiting the site multiple times during the time period is only counted once.
- Total chats: The number of chats initiated.
- Offline messages: The number of offline messages sent via widget during the time period.
- Chats completed: The number of chats which end with a reply from an agent.
- Chats dropped: The number of chats which end with an visitor message that remains unanswered by the agent.
- Chats missed: The number of chats where the agent does not answer the incoming chat request and the visitor subsequently leaves.
- Conversions: The total number of conversions (unattributed and attributed) recorded during the time period.
- Average wait time (Served): The average length of time for all chats an agent participated in.
- Average wait time (Missed): The average duration of chats that were not answered by an agent (from initiation by visitor to drop by visitor).
- Average resp time: The average time it takes for an agent to respond to messages in a chats.
- Average chat duration: The average total length of time for chat sessions. Chat duration is calculated by subtracting the timestamp of the first message from the timestamp of the last message.
- Acceptance: The percentage of chats accepted by agents.
- Satisfaction: The average satisfaction rating by visitors.
The report also shows individual agents ranked by performance metrics, such as those with the most chats, shortest response times, or fewest dropped chats.
Unfortunately the report is not GDPR conform as it contains personal data and can be activated by an admin individually nor can be system wide deactivated.
Currently the report covers Sun-Sat. All our reporting is based on Mon-Sun. Is there a way to change the reporting dates to run Mon-Sun?
Actually I think I found how to do it in this article. Will have to wait the week to see if it works.
Setting the start of the week for reports and filters
Please sign in to leave a comment.