You can add the metric filter option to set a floor or ceiling for your results. With a metric filter, you can exclude any one-off or outlying results. A metric filter is displayed for each metric.
You can also add a metric filter to dashboards (see Adding a metric filter).
- In the result manipulation menu (), select the Metric filter option.
- Drag the circles on a metric's line to the numbers you want to use as your floor and
ceiling points. Alternatively, click the numbers to enter floor and ceiling values.
- Check the Remove blank values box to exclude any empty results for the chosen
metric. Note: This excludes blanks or null results, not results with a value of zero.
- Click Apply to save the metric filter
- Your filter is added to the Filters panel.