Hello, thanks for reading! Here are our release notes for the week of March 19 through to March 26.
Chat & Messaging
- Scheduled Maintenance on April 18, 2021 02:00 UTC - 03:00 UTC. Learn more
- [Flow Builder] Updated header with In-product links to learn more about Flow Builder
- [Flow Builder] New interaction for adding steps
- [Flow Builder]Fixed validation on 'Transfer to agent' step
- [Flow Builder]Fixed header to the top of the screen
- Update changelog for 17 March, 2021
- [Messaging] Fix layout of description column on Channel listing page
- [Messaging] Zendesk messaging banner is displayed in legacy Admin settings even if messaging isn't available
- [Web Widget Classic] Authenticate stops working once users change the agent route
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
- The Zendesk Bot for Discord allows you to offer efficient and effective support to your customers in Discord, letting your users stay in Discord, and your agents in Zendesk. Direct messages with the Support Bot - Once a request is initiated, your users will interact with your support team via DM’s. None of your customer's private details will be shared in your Discord channels. Answer Bot can now be turned on to help resolve questions by automatically providing users with article suggestions from your Guide knowledge base. Customers and admins can now view all the available commands and settings for the bot within Discord, so you can quickly and easily interact with the bot. You can leverage ticket forms within the Discord conversation to gather the necessary information upfront, allowing your teams to understand and provide personalized help to your users faster.
Team Status (Support) (paid)
- Team Status lets you quickly see the status of everyone on your team. Set a custom status list during installation. Every company works differently. Maybe you give you employees dedicated time for monthly pingpong tournaments? That's Ok, you can create a custom status so you know who is trying to move up the ping pong ladder. Status is stored in a custom field on your Zendesk profile. There's no need to send anything to our servers. Your data never leaves Zendesk. You can access and modify the status from any other application using the Zendesk API.
Ditto (Support) (paid)
- Ditto by Digité provides AI-driven project delivery management solutions based on Agile, Kanban & SAFe® – Scaled Agile Framework. Ditto is one of several AI/ ML based products that Digité has developed. Ditto is an AI powered similarity engine. It uses various AI/ ML techniques to find similar tickets that have been previously resolved. Users can search for similar tickets based on the ticket subject or description. Ditto harnesses the power of Natural Language processing to decipher the semantics of the ticket subject and description, and uses that to find historical tickets with similar meaning or context. This helps users find existing solutions that worked for similar, historical tickets that can possibly be applied to your new tickets/ problems.
Stripe by Zenplates (Sell) (paid)
- Stripe by Zenplates for Sell allows you to view and manage customers, subscriptions, payments and invoices from within the lead, contact or deal cards in Zendesk Sell. The app will present customer details for the relevant contact by default, but you can search for and view other customers at any time.
- Pierce (Theme), Jupiter (Theme), Hansel (Theme), Oden (Theme), Wolfe (Theme), Shine (Theme), Zephyr (Theme), Dex (Theme), Duke (Theme)
- IP Telecom (Support)
- IP Telecom provides seamless integration between Zendesk and your IP Telecom Hosted Phone System enabling an exceptional service desk experience for your customers and at the same time empowering agents performance. Unify your voice communications with Zendesk to produce seamless, impactful processes that revolutionize the way your company does business.
- Narth is a fully responsive Zendesk® Guide Help Center Theme (templates); a minimalist, and elegant one. It can be used by all kind of organizations.
Transcend is the data privacy infrastructure that makes it simple for companies to give their users control over their personal data. Personal data is disorganized, hard to spot, and stored across many systems. That makes offering data rights—like deleting your data—very hard for companies. Transcend automatically fulfills data subject requests inside companies, across all of their data systems and vendors. Transcend also provides their end-users with a control panel, or “Privacy Center”, hosted at privacy.
<company>.com where users can manage their privacy preferences, export their data, or delete it. By making data subject requests painless for companies, Transcend is putting users everywhere in the driver’s seat of their personal data.
- Transcend is the data privacy infrastructure that makes it simple for companies to give their users control over their personal data. Personal data is disorganized, hard to spot, and stored across many systems. That makes offering data rights—like deleting your data—very hard for companies. Transcend automatically fulfills data subject requests inside companies, across all of their data systems and vendors. Transcend also provides their end-users with a control panel, or “Privacy Center”, hosted at privacy.
WooCommerce by Zenplates (Sell)
- WooCommerce by Zenplates for Sell allows you to view customer, order and product information from your WooCommerce store within the lead, contact or deal cards in Zendesk Sell. The app supports all out-of-box WooCommerce features and product types (simple, grouped and variable).
No new updates for:
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Core