I am unable to find the bot builder option in Admin Center. How do I access bot builder? Where is bot builder?
The bot builder is the tool that you use to create answers for conversations, add training phrases, add answers and steps, and publish the experience. All of the answer-led flows that you build for your bot are done with bot builder.
If you're unable to access bot builder, see the video below:
To gain access to the bot builder
- Confirm that your account is on a Zendesk Suite plan with Support and Chat.
- Verify that Agent Workspace is enabled in your account.
- Verify that messaging is enabled in your account.
- Click Zendesk Products > Admin Center > Channels > Messaging and social.
- Select Messaging.
- Select Enable messaging for your account.
To locate and build in bot builder
- Navigate to Admin Center.
- Select the Channels dropdown.
- Under Bots and automation, select Bots.
- You will see the bot builder tool under Bots and Automation > Bots > Conversation bot.
For more information, see the article: About bot builder.