This Explore recipe shows you an easy way to limit the results returned by a query to give only the data you need. In this case, you'll create a query that returns all tickets that do not have any public comments.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
- In Explore, click the query ( ) icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Support > Ticket updates > Support: Ticket updates, then click New query.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Comments > Public comments, then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes. choose Ticket > Ticket ID, then click Apply.
- From the result manipulation menu (), click Metric filter.
- On the Metric filter page, drag the circle on the metric line to 0, then click Apply.
For more information, see Selecting the metric result range.