I don't receive the password reset email for my Zendesk Support account.
- Check the status page to verify that there isn't an ongoing incident affecting your account.
- Request the password reset from this URL:
yoursubdomainwith your account name. Or use this button to select your subdomain and be redirected directly to the password reset page:
Ensure there isn't a space after the email when you press submit.
- Search for the message in the spam folder of your email account.
- If the email isn't in your spam folder, work with an email administrator of your company. Often there is a system rule in place that is blocking certain messages from reaching your inbox.
- Check if the option Allow users to change their password in your Admin Center > People > Configuration > End users, is turned off.
For more information, see this article: How do I reset my password when I can't sign in?
For Sell Legacy accounts, see this article: Resetting a Sell account password.