I am not receiving a password reset email for my Zendesk Support account.
- Check our status page to verify that there is not an incident that is contributing to this issue.
- Request the password reset from the URL: https://yoursubdomain.zendesk.com, replace where yoursubdomain is with your account name. Or use this button to select your subdomain and be redirected directly to the password reset page:
When requesting a password reset email make sure there is no space after the email when you press submit.
- Search for the message in the spam/junk folder of your email account.
- If the email is not in your spam/junk folder, work with an email administrator of your company. Often there is a system rule in place that is blocking certain messages from reaching your inbox or your spam/junk folder.
- If you have exhausted these options, contact Zendesk Customer Support for further help. Include a timestamp from the last time you attempted to reset your password and the email you use to sign in.