Note: As of November 29, 2022 the native integration for Xero will be removed. For more information, see Announcing the removal of native Sell integrations for Harvest, HubSpot and Xero.Using Zapier, you can add Xero as an integration to create invoices for deals won. You need admin rights to set up the Xero integration in Sell.
Note: The Xero integration is only available on legacy accounts. It is not available on current Sell plans.
To set up the Xero integration
- Set up your Xero account.
- On the Sell sidebar, click Settings (), then select Integrations > Integrations.
- Locate the Xero integration in the list of integrations, then click Enable.
Note: You will only see Xero listed if you are using a legacy Sell plan.
- Sign in to your Xero account.
- Click Allow access to allow Sell to access your Xero account.
Note: Zendesk Sell was formerly known as Base CRM.
- Your Sell account is now added as a connected app in your Xero account and the integration setup is complete.
To create an invoice
When you mark a deal as won in Sell, you'll see the Xero prompt to create an invoice for the closed deal.
- Mark the deal as Won.
- Click Create Invoice, then enter the invoice details.
- When you're finished, click Create Invoice Draft.
Your deal invoice is created and you can add it to your Xero account.