Today we're excited to announce the General Availability of Sunshine Unified Profiles and Custom Events.
Sunshine is our open and flexible CRM platform, that allows you to connect all your customer data to get a complete picture of your customers and build amazing experiences.
With today's announcement, two core components - Unified Profiles and Custom Events - join Custom Objects and Sunshine Conversations in general availability, and give you all the tools required to build a complete view of your customer.
Topics covered in this announcement;
- Product Demo
- What's launching today
- Get started today
Watch the demo below to see how Sunshine Unified Profiles and Custom Events gives you a complete view of a customer.
What's launching today
Today's launch includes the new Sunshine Profiles API that allows a single Zendesk user to have multiple profiles and handles the merging of multiple profiles out-of-the-box.
This functionality lets you create a single view of a customer across many applications and systems. For example, you may use profiles to;
- Represent a person who has multiple relationships with your company, such as a driver and a rider, a buyer and a seller, an owner and a tenant and so on.
- Unite customer records from multiple businesses to understand the entire relationship a person has with all of your brands.
- Or, simply use profiles to breakdown data silos inside your organisation; such as those that may exist between departments, such as finance, marketing, HR, sales, digital, customer support and so on.
Regardless of how you choose to use profiles, you can now unify all of your customer accounts into one comprehensive customer view.
Read the developer guide to getting started with Unified Profiles.
Today's launch includes the new Sunshine Events API that unifies events from multiple sources to create a single time-ordered thread of events for a person, tied directly to a Zendesk user.
This functionality lets you see every interaction with your customer, both initiated by the customer and by your business. For example, you may use custom events to track;
- Website or app interactions; pageviews, clicks, logins, navigation paths and so on
- Retail transactions; add to cart, checkout, purchase, delivery, returns and refunds
- Reservations; enquiries, bookings, cancellations, checkins, checkout, upgrades etc
- Marketing campaigns; campaign sent, communicated preferences updated, registered lead and alike
- Back-office events; Claim processed, delivery status updated, contact changed, lead converted and so on
With custom events, you can deliver hyper-personalised experiences by providing all the context of the customer journey to build stronger relationships with your customers.
Read the developer guide to getting started with Custom Events.
Today's launch also includes new Sunshine UI in the Customer Context to bring unified profiles and custom events right into the agent experience.
Unified Profiles in the Essentials Card
The Essentials Card within the Customer Context on the ticket view shows all the essential fields for a person. With Sunshine Unified Profiles you can now simply Switch profiles to see all the the data on a person right inside the agent experience.
Custom Events in the Interactions Timeline
The Interactions Timeline within Customer Context on the ticket view now includes Sunshine Custom Events. All events are shown in a time-ordered thread, but simply Filter to view all the events from a single source and use the Refresh icon to get a live updates when a new event comes in.
Get started today
To get started with Sunshine on a free 30-day trial, simply visit the Sunshine website and select to Contact Us, or reach out to your Account Executive to discuss.
If you are already using Sunshine unified profiles or custom events under EAP, be in contact with your Account Executive to discuss how these changes will affect you.
We’re working on an update at the moment to show both the article name that the customer viewed and a linkto that article. It will hopefully be live at the start of Q2.
I only see guide id's on the interactions
How can i see readable detail of customer navigation ?
Please sign in to leave a comment.