Reach is an all-in-one lead generation and engagement tool that allows sales teams to build lead lists and automate prospect outreach so that they can reach more qualified prospects in less time. With Reach, reps can create targeted lead lists to discover new opportunities, enrich contact information to connect with the right people, and automate customized email sequences to engage prospects more efficiently.
Reach has different approaches depending on what you need:
- Prospecting - create targeted lead lists by industry, geography, and more, with instant access to a database of more than 20 million businesses and 395 million prospect records (see Using Reach for prospecting).
- Enrichment - build fuller profiles of leads or contacts, or replace outdated information with relevant, up-to-date contact information (see Using Reach for enriching).
- Engagement - create and automate email sequences to automate personalized outreach. With customized email templates and specific cadences, engage more prospects with less work (see Setting up email sequences in Sell and Sending an email sequence to leads in Sell).
You need admin rights to purchase and set up Reach.
This article covers the following topics:
You can try Reach by signing up for the free 14-day trial, which includes free access to the Reach Advanced sales engagement features, as well as four prospecting and four enrichment credits per account. To try Reach, you will need a Sell customer or trial account.
To start a free Reach trial, you need administrative rights on a Sell account. Your Reach trial will start when you activate either the prospecting and enrichment tools or when you activate the lead sequences tools.
To activate a trial of the Reach prospecting and enrichment tools
- In your Sell account, click the Settings icon (), then select Data > Prospecting and enrichment.
To activate the Reach lead sequences tools
- In your Sell account, click the Settings icon (), then select Business Rules > Lead sequences.
The free Reach trial is only 14 days, and includes four prospecting and four enrichment credits per account (see Reach pricing and billing FAQ).
There are three plans available for Reach: Basic, Standard and Advanced (see the Reach pricing page).
The right Reach plan depends on your organization’s specific needs. It might be helpful to reference previous funnel reports to get a sense of the number of leads your team will need to enrich or engage at any given time.
For more information about purchasing Reach, see Reach pricing and billing FAQ.
To purchase Reach
Setting up Reach
Manage credit allocation, and map your custom fields before you start using Reach.
You need admin rights to set up Reach in Sell.
To set up Reach
- Click the Settings icon (), then select Data > Prospecting and enrichment.
- Click the Credit allocation tab to set up and manage your team's prospecting and data enrichment process.
Reach credits are purchased on an account basis, so you must upgrade all users to the same Reach Plan to use this prospecting feature. You can control how these Reach credits are allocated across the users on your account.
- Select Shared credit pool across the entire account to allow all users to prospect or enrich with Reach, or Shared credit pool only for all Admins to allow only admins to prospect or enrich with Reach.
- Click the Field Mapping tab to map Reach data to a custom field in your Sell account.
Reach automatically funnels standard information like Email and Phone Number into corresponding fields in Sell, but you can also map data to custom fields like Employees, or Technology. You can see all mapped objects in this tab.
- Scroll down and click Add fields next to a custom field.
- Choose a name for the custom field
- Select whether the custom field applies to a lead, person, or company (or any combination)
- Select whether the field is filterable or editable by an admin user only
- Click Save.
- You also need to set up email sequencing to automate sending out email messages and follow-ups to leads. Click the Settings icon ().
- Go to Business Rules > Lead sequences (see Setting up email sequences in Sell).