The Atlassian Statuspage integration provides agents visibility of Statuspage incidents in Chat. Agents can readily obtain information on any service incidents or degradation, and inform customers in chats.
To set up Atlassian Statuspage in Chat, you must have a public page for Atlassian Statuspage.
This article contains the following topics:
Installing the Atlassian Statuspage app
The Atlassian Statuspage app can be installed in Chat by accessing the Zendesk Marketplace.
To install the Atlassian Statuspage app in Chat
- In Chat, click the Settings icon () in the sidebar, then select Account.
- Select the Apps tab.
- In Quicktips, click the App Marketplace link.
- Select the Chat tab and search for Statuspage, and select the Atlassian Statuspage app from the results list.
- Click Install in the upper-right corner.
- In the Statuspage URL field, enter your Statuspage public
URL. You can also use the Zendesk test status page
https://test1282.statuspage.io/ if you need to test and
verify your installation.
- Click Install to complete the installation.
Viewing and sharing incidents in Chat
When Chat is used to communicate with visitors, you can share status page incidents with them.
To view and share incidents in Chat
- In the app sidebar, click Statuspage for Chat to view the list of current incident reports.
- Under the listed incident, click Add to chat to post incident details in the chat.
A link to the Statuspage report is provided to show more information and to subscribe to updates.