Explore doesn't scan for the most common words used in your tickets. However, if you have automatic ticket tagging enabled, you can create a report based on the most commonly used ticket tags.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
- In Explore, click the report ( ) icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Support > Support - Tickets, then click Start report. Explore opens a blank report.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Tickets > Tickets, then click Apply.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Ticket > Ticket tags attribute, then click Apply.
- Click the visualization type icon (), then click Word cloud.