This Performance Dashboard widget shows you the number of new deals within a timeframe as either deal volume (for example, 20 deals in April) or as deal value (for example, those 20 deals with a value of $234,000). The New Deals report provides you with more detail, allows you to adjust the time frame, and apply filters to customize the view of your new deals.
New deals are those that were added within a specified timeframe.
To view the New Deals widget and report
- In Sell, on the sidebar, click the Dashboardicon ().
- Click the My Dashboard tab (open by default).
- If the New Deals widget is not already visible on your dashboard, you can add it by clicking + Widget.
- Click the New Deals widget and it is added to your dashboard.
The widget displays a summary of the new deals report.
- To view the New Deals report, click the widget.
You can set the timeframe (This Month, Last Month, Yesterday, etc.) and group the data by criteria such as deal owner and deal source. For example if you used the Group by option to customize the view of your data, you will see a report similar to this:
You can display the data by deal, volume, or deal value.
As with other reports in Sell, you can apply filters to the New Deals report. This also includes custom fields that you added to deals in your Sell account.
To save the customized view of the data you created, click Save. A summary view of the data is also shown on the widget.