When you configure Zendesk Explore Widget slides interaction options, your viewers can view, and interact with dashboard widgets in a slideshow. This helps viewers to focus on one report and can be particularly useful for mobile devices with a smaller screen size.
If you are a viewer trying to see shared widgets as slides, see Viewing widgets as slides.
- In Dashboard Builder, select the tab containing the widgets you want to add as slides.
- Click Tab options at the top of Dashboard Builder.
- Select Interaction options ().
- Make sure that Allow widget slides is selected.
- Click Publish to ensure your viewers see the latest version of the dashboard including the option you selected to view widgets as slides.
To change the order of widget slides
- In Tab options, select Slides options ().
- Drag and drop widgets into your preferred order. By default, widgets will appear in the order they were added to the dashboard.
- You can remove a widget from the list by clicking the - button to the right of the widget name.
- To add a widget to your widgets list, select a widget from the Select a widget to add drop-down list.
Note: You can only add widgets that were previously added to the dashboard. To add new widgets to a dashboard, see Adding and arranging dashboard widgets.
- Click Publish changes to save your new order.