In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a report that displays the number of Talk calls that were transferred to a group.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 15 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- A subscription to Zendesk Talk
How to create the report in Explore
- In Zendesk Explore, click the reports ( ) icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Talk > Talk - Calls, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- Next, add a metric. A metric is the thing you want to measure, in this case, the number of tickets. In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Calls > Calls, then click Apply.
- Next, add the attribute that will specify the consultation type. In the Columns section, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Call leg > Leg consultation type, then click Apply. Explore generates a table of all Talk calls sorted by phone number. Unattended transferred calls are the number of calls that were transferred to another agent without the consultation phase. For more information about transferring calls, see the article: Transferring calls (Talk Team, Professional, and Enterprise).
- Next, add the attribute that will break down the number of transferred calls by group. In the Rows section, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Call > Call group, then click Apply. Explore generates a table of all Talk calls sorted by phone number.
- By default, Explore chose a table chart to best display the data. To change this, click the Visualization type () icon.
- The report was by default named New report. Click the New report text and replace it with a title of your own.
- Finally, click Save.