App Marketplace Updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
- Salesloft by OAppS (Support)
- Salesloft by OAppS lets you view your Salesloft data within the Zendesk Support ticket interface. Directly from the ticket panel, agents can add or view Salesloft data without leaving the Support ticket interface. This Zendesk-Salesloft CRM Integration enables you to keep your sales and support teams in sync with less effort.
ViiBE for Chat (Chat)
- ViiBE is a video assistance technology dedicated to help desk support in call centers. ViiBE for Zendesk promises the best remote diagnosis thanks to live video stream combined with AR and collaborative tools. ViiBE helps you optimise your customer experience and reduce on-site travels. Once the ViiBE app is enabled through your Zendesk platform, simply open a ticket and a ViiBE call button will be embedded so you can immediately start making ViiBE calls. When the communication ends, both the call center agent and customer are asked to give their opinions about the quality of the call. This exit ticket helps track KPIs such as NPS, FCR, and customer satisfaction.
- Command E (Support)
- Command E instantly finds docs, open records, launch apps, message contacts, join meetings, and more. With Command E you no longer have to remember where to go, instead, just focus on what you need to do. Easily search for articles, blog posts, tickets, and more in Zendesk with Command E!
Nextel Cloud (Support)
- Nextel Cloud provides you the opportunity to automate the work with calls from clients, for businesses of any size in a couple of clicks. Features include things like automation creation of contacts and tickets, saving the recordings of conversations in tickets, displaying the customer's name on the ip phone, auto-open client card when you answering a call, and more.
Zafster (Support) (paid)
- Zafster allows you to manipulate your ticket data the way you need it. Simple click a button, and all the data you need and want is extracted to a Google Spreadsheet of your choice. Zafster works based on rules - rules that you define. Rules are granular ways of extracting data. Only extract what you need, do not bother with the rest of the unused / not needed details. Extract only from the tickets you need.
- Dublin is a modern, responsive and mobile-friendly Zendesk theme. Everything from the header, custom blocks, table of contents, and footer is configurable - making it user-friendly. Multi-language and dynamic content are supported.
- Crowlingo (Support)
- Crowlingo provides natural language processing (NLP) services to find insights and relationships in texts. Crowlingo analyzse data with one universal solution regardless of the language. Crowlingo offers Deep Learning NLP Services that users can leverage to find insights and relationships in texts, unify processes with one universal and multilingual solution, and analyze documents in real-time through APIs. This integration connects with your Crowlingo deep learning models to automatically tag new incoming tickets by the criteria you define, such as Topic, Issue, Priority or Sentiment.
- No new updates
- Fixed an issue on the business verification page in Zendesk Talk that allowed users to submit business verifications for review without first uploading all of the required supporting documents.
Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- [Messaging] We are rolling a new capability to enable customers to continue their messaging conversation over email. With this, an email notification will be sent to customers who abandon a conversation, encouraging them to re-engage with your agents through their preferred channel. Learn more.
- For new agent workspace customers ( Chat & Messaging) default sound notifications for new incoming chats & messaging are changed. We have also added new sounds for all the agent workspace customers Learn more.
- No new updates
Zendesk Answer Bot
- [Flow Builder] Flow Builder onboarding videos. Upon activating Flow Builder, there will be 2 videos walkthroughs explaining how Flow Builder works and how to get started. If the popover is dismissed, admins can access these videos via the Help link on the canvas
- [Flow Builder] Tooltip for explaining what happens at the transfer step
- [Flow Builder] Tooltip to describe the feedback experience
- [Flow Builder] Ability to add options step inline
No new updates
No Updates to:
- Guide & Gather
- Zendesk Support
- Web Widget & Web SDK (for Messaging)
- Zendesk Native SDK (Unity)