This article covers the following topics:
To use this feature you must have the following:
- A HubSpot paid plan to enable this integration
- Sell and HubSpot admin rights (to connect HubSpot to Sell)
Connecting your HubSpot integration
You can connect to HubSpot natively, or by using the app HubSpot for Sell. The following steps explain how to set up the native integration. If you need to sync Sell custom fields to HubSpot, make sure you've created the fields in HubSpot before you start.
To connect HubSpot to Sell
- In Sell, click the Settings icon (), then select Integrations > Integrations.
- In the HubSpot section, click Enable > Authorize.
- You are redirected to the HubSpot login page. Log in to your HubSpot account.
If you get a message Couldn't complete the connection, check that you are both an admin in Sell and HubSpot, and that your HubSpot account is a paid account.
If you click Request Assistance from the HubSpot integration page in Sell, this will raise a ticket with Zendesk Support. However, they will not be able to resolve issues relating to your HubSpot configuration.
- Click Grant access to allow Sell to work with HubSpot data, specifically user and account information, read and write access to workflows, read and write access to contacts, and read and write access to content.
- Click the reCAPTCHA box to confirm authorization.
Content sharing is authorized, and you are redirected to Sell.
- Click Select the HubSpot List with Marketing Qualified Leads > Save Configuration.
If you don't have a suitable list, you can create one in HubSpot. For advice on creating a suitable list see Syncing leads and contacts.
- Map HubSpot properties to existing or new custom Sell fields, then click Save Configuration.
Note: You can't create new fields in HubSpot to store information from Sell custom fields. Instead, you must create the fields in HubSpot so they can be available to sync with Sell (see Working with custom fields).
The Sell admin that set up the HubSpot integration automatically owns any new records imported through the sync. If a record is already in Sell, it is merged with the imported record from HubSpot, but the ownership does not change. If you need to create a custom field in Sell to store information from a specific HubSpot field, Sell automatically chooses the same field-type.
You can delete any fields that you don't need to synchronize to Sell.
- Click Start Syncing HubSpot with Sell to start the HubSpot synchronization.
You'll get a notification informing you that the initial sync is in progress, and how long it will take to complete.
- In Settings > Tools > Integrations, your HubSpot integration status is set to Enabled with a status of Connected.
- In Settings > Integrations > Integrations > HubSpot, you can administer your HubSpot integration.
There are three tabs available:
- Connection: Pause the sync between HubSpot and Sell, or disconnect the HubSpot integration.
- HubSpot Lists: Choose a new HubSpot list to sync to.
- HubSpot Properties: View and edit the HubSpot properties matched with Sell fields.
Hi, I set up an integration between HubSpot and Zendesk Sell this morning but I have a doubt and I can't find an answer in the online documentation.
How often does the integration run? Does it happen in realtime?
Thanks in advance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.