Depending on your account, there are two ways that you can sign in to Sell.
- For Zendesk Sell accounts (that is, if your Sell account was created after January 7, 2020, or has been migrated to Zendesk), see Zendesk Sell accounts: Signing in to your account
- For Sell Legacy accounts (that is, if your Sell account was created before January 7, 2020, and has not been migrated to Zendesk), see Sell Legacy accounts: Signing in to your account
For more information about whether you are on a Zendesk Sell or Sell Legacy account, see Understanding account changes for migrated Sell accounts.
If you are having trouble signing in, see Troubleshooting sign in issues.
If you need to reset your account password, see Resetting a password.
This article covers the following topics:
Zendesk Sell accounts: Signing in to your account
If you are signing in to your account for the first time, you should have received a confirmation email from Sell. If you did not receive this welcome email, you can request another confirmation email from your Zendesk sign in page. The format of the URL for your Zendesk sign in page is
https://your_subdomain.zendesk.com. You'll find this in your confirmation email.
Bookmark the Zendesk sign in page to quickly sign in when you need to access Sell.
If you have other Zendesk products (for example, Zendesk Support), you can sign in to Sell directly from your Zendesk product tray.
Sell Legacy accounts: Signing in to your account
If you are signing in to your account for the first time, you should have received a confirmation email from Sell. If you did not receive this welcome email, you can request another confirmation email here: https://core.futuresimple.com/users/resend/new
Bookmark this link to access the sign in page for Sell: https://core.futuresimple.com/users/login.
Troubleshooting sign in issues
If you are having trouble logging in to your Zendesk account for Sell, review the article about common Zendesk log in problems and work through the following common browser troubleshooting recommendations:
- Use an incognito window to sign in to your Sell account.
- Sign in from a different browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Click Clear Browsing Data and check if you have any extensions added to your browser that might limit your ability to use Sell.
- Try signing in from someone else's computer if possible.
If you are locked out of your account with the error message: Too many failed login attempts in a short period of time, try again later, then wait 5 minutes and refresh your page to try again.
If you find you are still having trouble logging in after working through all of the above recommendations, then contact Zendesk customer support.