Hello, thanks for reading! Here are our release notes for the week of January 22 through to January 29th.
Guide + Gather
- Removed Answer Bot subscription link from Settings
- Updated the product tray in Guide (Behind arturo)
- Fixed a bug which caused “Edit post” to not work in some browsers
- Improved a bunch of CTA copy
We have added ticket custom fields as new attributes for Talk, Guide: AnswerBot, and Guide: Knowledge Capture datasets. These attributes can be found under the folder "Ticket custom fields", and do not require a dataset update. Happy reporting!
- Reassign & Sign Out (Support) (paid)
- Reassign & Sign Out enables agents to reassign all tickets assigned to them upon signing out from Zendesk. This makes sure the next available agents can see tickets that still require attention. This is a perfect app for organization with multiple shifts schedule.
Reply-to email selector (Support) (paid)
- Reply-to-email selector lets your agents can choose which email is better to use with every ticket comment. Furthermore, admins can set up rules that automatically map groups to support emails. E.g., your finance will always reply via finance@yourbrand email, and your support team will initiate tickets via support@yourbrand.
Polymer DLP VCO (Support)
- Polymer DLP VCO identifies sensitive data in mid-transfer and encodes that data to prevent unauthorized accounts from ever seeing protected information. Polymer’s easy to use administrative dashboard allows simple user and role management to determine who can see what, as well as customizable configuration to identify industry or company-specific sensitive information, significantly reducing the cost and worry of data protection compliance.
monday.com by Eligeo (Sell)
- monday.com by Eligeo is an add-on that gives you direct visibility into your monday.com boards and items from your Leads, Contacts, Companies and Deals views. You can use the integration to easily connect Leads between monday.com and Zendesk Sell so that you can collaborate with your internal work teams to ensure that you are getting the right details and information shared with your prospects. If you’re about to close a deal with a client, you can also quickly initiate a new item in any board inside of monday.com allowing your factory or manufacturing plant to get on top of delivering the requested product or service right away.
Tag Suggestions (Support) (paid)
- Tag Suggestions uses your Zendesk data to suggest tags to add to your tickets. The application uses natural language processing (NLP) to understand your tickets and match them to similar tags that you have been using in your Zendesk instance. When agents are responding to tickets they will see tag suggestions in the ticket sidebar. which are applicable to the ticket they are responding to.
No new updates for:
- Mobile SDK
- Web Widget
- Answer Bot
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Core