Is there a type of report I can create to pull the email address of everyone who sent us a question?
You can report on the email address of a user by using attributes such as Requester email or Submitter email. See more Support metrics and attributes in this article: Metrics and attributes for Zendesk Support.
If you just want to have a list of the domains your customers are contacting you from, it is possible to retrieve that information by getting creating two standard calculated metrics and a standard calculated attribute.
To create a query that lists the domains of the ticket requesters
- In Explore, click the query ( ) icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Support > Tickets > Support: Tickets, then click New query. Query builder opens.
- Next, add your metrics, the things you want to measure; in this case, the number of tickets created. In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Users and organizations > Users, then click Apply.
Create the first metric with the formula below and name it Email length.
- Create the second metric with the formula below and name it Email @.
Create the attribute with the formula below and name it Email client.
(AVG(Email length)-AVG(Email @)-1))
- Under Rows, click Add. From the list of attributes, choose Calculated attributes > Email client.