I made a change to my subscription and now I see a Pending subscription status. Why did my change not go into effect immediately?
Generally, subscription changes will happen right away and you will have access to the new plans, features, or agents you added.
There are a few times when this is not the case such as when you make a subscription change that decreases the number of agent seats on your account, downgrade your subscription, or change the billing cycle. These specific scenarios will trigger a pending subscription.
A pending subscription means that you won’t see the changes to your account until your next billing cycle. If it is important that you see the changes go into effect sooner, contact Zendesk Support who can get you in touch with your Account Representative.
I'm really disappointed with how difficult you make it to change the subscriptions. I have a new customer support agent that I need to onboard (and I'm trying tp pay more money for your service) - and the billing software is telling me the new subscription won't take into effect until 6months from now. When I contact sales they tell me to contact customer support blogs since I'm a "self-service customer"and your blog says to go and contact sales or support again ...
For a customer support software you really make people go in loops to get the help they need.
Hi Eyoel, I see your account manager has reached out in your ticket – our apologies that this has been a frustrating process so far, and I hope things go smoothly from here on out!
AnswerBot was added on 12/29/21 and inquired about the IP address and to see who added this to our subscription and if our account/data has been breached. After 8 emails and support tickets, I have gotten no where but being charged an additional $500/month with no way to cancel this.
ar@zendesk and firstname.lastname@example.org do not receive emails or added me to their blacklist.
Ticket (#10281450) was been created on our behalf but no updates or actions have been taken. We have tried every contact method available with a reasonable and straightforward request.
Please let me know any guidance to resolve in the most efficient way possible.
It looks like one of our Customer Care agents replied to you yesterday regarding this issue.
We will continue working with you in that ticket to get this issue resolved.
I replied and we are going in circles still, is there a way to expedite this simple request:
We've gone ahead and escalated your ticket to our Finance team so you'll receive an email from them soon.
Appreciate your patience while we work to get this resolved!
The AnswerBot is still on and have not heard back from the tech or finance team. It is creating a miserable experience for our customers and we are in damage control until it is turned off.
Can you escalate to the next level? I'm not sure what level it was bumped up, but we have received no updates or any communication since it was "escalated."
Holly pointed out that I am responsible for Answerbot charges due to my Master contract and feels like she missed the point. We are trying to get this turned off asap and can worry about the money later.
If Zendesk continue charging $500/month for something I do not want or use, that seems harsh but if that's what the contract agreement says, please let me know when I can turn this off so I can budget appropriately.
We have not heard anything in 2 days and wanted to make sure this was on your radar. You said this ticket was escalated but have not heard from anyone. Looking for direction.
Here a screenshot of things left off with Holly:
Looks like your ticket is assigned to our Finance team currently. It appears they're dealing with a high volume of tickets right now which may explain why you haven't heard back yet.
I'll bump your ticket to see if we can get an update out to you soon.
I don't think the Finance team is the right department to deactivate the Answerbot, shouldn't this be sent to a support or IT team?
I double checked on my end and as far as I can tell Answerbot has been removed from your subscription.
Are you seeing something different on your end?
I was finally able to do it myself after waiting several weeks but unfortunately the damage was done and we are still in damage control mode. I hope your development team will respond to urgent issues in the future and obviously have a lot of concerns using zendesk going forward.
the finance team has still not responded but hoping they will not charge us for the hardships and lack of any urgency to resolve this issue.
No company should have to go through this and I'm guessing being a small company puts at the bottom of the priority list.
I'm glad you were able to get that taken care of on your end and I do apologize for the delayed response. I've contacted our finance team and bumped the priority of your ticket to see if we can expedite this.
I'll be sure to keep you posted if I find out more.
What level is it currently bumped to?
What is the current eta to a response? It has been 29 days without any real concrete information other than these vague community updates that are not real updates. Can we move this to a public forum?
Please sign in to leave a comment.