In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a report that shows your customer satisfaction rating by agent.
What you'll need
Skill level: Moderate
Time Required: 20 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
Creating the report
To create the report
- In Zendesk Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Support > Support - Tickets, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Tickets > Solved tickets, then click Apply.
- From the list of metrics, choose Customer satisfaction > % Satisfaction rated and Customer satisfaction > % Satisfaction score, then click Apply.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Assignee > Assignee name, then click Apply.
- From the Visualization type () menu, click Column.
- Click the % Satisfaction rated metric, change the axis to Dual, then click Apply.
- Click the % Satisfaction score metric, change the axis to Dual, then click Apply.
- From the Chart configuration () menu, click Secondary axes.
- On the Secondary axes page, change Type of secondary series to Column.
- Under SUM(% Satisfaction rated) set the Max value to 1.
- Select Hide title under each metric, and hide the axis under one of the metrics.
- From the Chart configuration () menu, click Display format.
- On the Display format page, change the display format for % Satisfaction rated and % Satisfaction score to %.
- From the Chart configuration () menu, click Displayed values.
- On the Displayed values page, change Show value to Show.
The report is complete. See the screenshot below for an example of the finished result with one agent selected.
Below are some examples of how you can enhance this report.
- Add a filter for Ticket solved - Date, then edit the date range to the period for which you want information. See Editing dates and date ranges.
- To filter the top agents by ticket solves, you can use a top/bottom filter. See Creating a top/bottom filter.
- If you want to show results only where the number of satisfaction surveys offered was greater than a value, you can use a metric filter. See Selecting the metric result range.