We are excited to announce that Sell is introducing an updated navigation and a full-width layout! This gives users the ability to see more data in Smart Lists, among other areas in Sell. This change will be gradually rolled out to all users in the coming weeks and will be fully completed by the end of August.
This announcement answers the following questions:
When do the changes take place?
- New accounts - After July 16, 2021, all new accounts created will be given the updated navigation.
- Existing customers - From July 19, 2021, all existing customers can switch to the full-width layout. This change won’t be permanent until the end of August so you can toggle back and forth by clicking the button at the top of the screen.
By the end of August, the updated full-width layout will be enabled for everyone and the previous layout will be retired.
What are the expected changes?
- The navigation bar has moved from the top of the screen to a sidebar on the left of the screen (aligning itself with the rest of the Zendesk products).
- The “Add” button for creating new leads, deals and contacts has moved to the top left of the screen.
- Sell now expands to the full width of your browser window.
- Your apps haven't moved though, they are still available in the top bar as they've always been.