Important: This integration is only available for customers using the Legacy versions of Zendesk Chat. For help determining which version you have, see Determining your Zendesk Chat account version.
If you use Drupal's content management system, follow these steps to add the Zendesk Chat widget to your site.
To add the Zendesk Chat widget to Drupal
- Log into your Drupal account.
- Select Structure > Blocks.
- Click Add block.
- Give your block a title and description, then paste your Zendesk Chat embed code into the Block body field.
Note: To find your Zendesk Chat embed code, see this article.
- Next to Text format, select Full HTML.
- Click Save block.
- Refresh your site to make the changes appear.
Please sign in to leave a comment.