How can I stop receiving email notifications when a ticket is assigned to me?
Any admin on the account can adjust the trigger that is responsible for sending these email notifications to you. Click on the button to quickly navigate to your account settings:
Alter the trigger to exclude a specific user following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Admin Center.
- Click Objects and rules.
- Under Business rules select Triggers.
- Locate the trigger in question, for example: Notify assignee of assignment.
- Click the Trigger options () > Edit.
- Under Conditions, see the Meet ALL of the following conditions section.
- Add the condition Assignee | Is not | Agent's name.
- Repeat this process of adding conditions until you have included all the agents who do not wish to receive these email notifications.
For more information about issues with notifications, see the articles listed below.