If you are on a Legacy Chat standalone account and use WordPress, you can add the Zendesk Chat widget to your site. Choose one of the methods below to add Chat.
Note: If you are using Zendesk Chat in the Web Widget, or are using Zendesk Chat + Support, see Setting up and using the Zendesk Support for WordPress plugin.
To add the Zendesk Chat widget via plugins
Note: This applies only to Phase 1 and 4 chat accounts and is not intended for Phase 3 chat accounts. If you have a Phase 3 chat account, use the Web Widget plugin for Support.
- Click Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the Zendesk Chat app and click Install Now.
- After the plugin is installed, click Activate.
- Select Zendesk Chat from the menu on the left-hand side. When prompted, enter the credentials for your Chat-only account. This is usually an email address and password.
- Click Link Up to complete the setup process.
To add the widget via the Appearance menu
- Select Appearance > Editor.
- Paste your Zendesk live chat script in the Footer section, before the </body> tag. Note:To find your embed code, see Adding the Chat widget to your website.
- Click Update File.