How do I remove my Facebook channel?
The instructions to remove your Facebook account from Zendesk change if you are referring to your public Facebook channel or if you are referring to Facebook Messenger.
Public Facebook channel
- Go to Admin Center > Messaging and social > Facebook Pages.
- Next to the page you want to remove, click Deactivate.
- Once the page is deactivated, click Unlink to delete the page.
- Go to Admin Center > Messaging and social > Messaging.
- On the channel, you want to remove, select the options menu () and click Delete.
- Select Delete channel in the window popup.
For related issues, see these articles:
Please sign in to leave a comment.