How can I track satisfaction ratings with comments?
You can create views to track all the tickets with satisfaction ratings.
To create a view to track satisfaction ratings with comments
- Add a new view.
- Under Tickets must meet all of these conditions to appear in the view, add the condition below.
- Status | Greater than | New
- Under Tickets can meet any of these conditions to appear in the view, select:
- Satisfaction | Is | Good with comment
- Satisfaction | Is | Bad with comment
If you want to see all your satisfaction ratings with a comment or not, since the Satisfaction condition is numeric, starting at Unoffered and counting up to Bad with Comment, use the Greater than | Offered setting to see all tickets where satisfaction was given:
For more information, see the article: About CSAT(Customer Satisfaction) ratings in Zendesk Support.