This article covers the steps required to set up a satisfaction survey that sends out when tickets are solved.
- You have CSAT enabled.
- You are an Administrator of your account.
It requires a two-step process to implement this workflow.
The first step is to deactivate the default automation that sends out the Satisfaction Survey.
- Go to Admin Center, open the Automations page.
- Deactivate the automation titled, "Request customer satisfaction rating (system automation)" by clicking the menu button () > Deactivate.
Then, create a Trigger to send the Satisfaction Survey.
- Go to Admin Center, open the Triggers page then click Add trigger.
- Under Meet ALL of the following conditions add the following:
- Status | changed to | Solved
- Satisfaction | is | Unoffered
- Under Perform these actions, add:
- Satisfaction | offered to requester
- Email user | (requester)
- Copy the subject and the body content from "Request customer satisfaction rating (system automation)".
For more information, see the article: How do I create a trigger? [Video].