How can I send satisfaction surveys when I solve tickets?
Use the below two-step process to send satisfaction surveys immediately when you solve tickets.
The first step is to deactivate the default automation that sends out the satisfaction survey.
- Go to Admin Center, and open the Automations page.
- Deactivate the automation titled Request customer satisfaction rating (system automation) by clicking the menu button () > Deactivate.
Then, create a trigger to send the satisfaction survey.
- Go to Admin Center, open the Triggers page then click Add trigger.
- Under Meet ALL of the following conditions add the following:
- Status category | Changed to | Solved
- Satisfaction | is | Unoffered
- Under Perform these actions, add:
- Satisfaction | offered to requester
- Email user | (requester)
- Copy the subject and the body content from Request customer satisfaction rating (system automation).
Note: In accounts without custom ticket statuses enabled, use the condition Status instead of Status category.
For more information, see the article: How do I create a trigger? [Video].
Can this trigger a push notification to our app, instead of just sending an email?
Hello everyone! There is an option to use one of the third-party solutions available in the marketplace. These apps allow you to send post-resolution surveys when you close a ticket. You can edit the number of hours since the ticket was solved after which the survey will be sent. And you can also protect your customers against over surveying.
One of these solutions is Nicereply, if you have any questions feel free to check out our website.
How long is the link valid in the satisfaction survey? Is it good for 72 hours? 1 week?
Here's a helpful article that answers your question: Improving satisfaction ratings
Please sign in to leave a comment.