How can I bulk update my users?
There are three ways to bulk update users within Zendesk:
Import users using the interface
- Generate a user CSV of your existing users. Either export a User XML file from your Zendesk Support account (Professional or Enterprise only) or manually create the file.
- Edit the user field columns with your updates.
- Re-import the file into your Zendesk. Navigate to the Customers page in Support and use the Bulk user import feature.
Update Many Users API Call
- Create a script using the Create or Update Many Users call in the Zendesk API.
- Adjust the user objects you want to update.
- Run the script.
For more information, see the article: Bulk importing users.
Super Admin App
The Super Admin App can be used to quickly update agents and end-users. The app can be installed into your account directly from Zendesk Marketplace.