Guide + Gather
- Started experiment to turn on German Search query tokenization on 50% of the queries at 20% of customers on pod 17 and 18.
- Fixed bug that caused themes on multi-brand accounts to be published always on the account-domain.
- Talk browser notifications were not working on Firefox - this has now been fixed;
- Talk greetings have been sorted alphabetically also on the IVR Route menu.
Amazon Connect (Support)
- Amazon Connect by Voice Foundry helps you deploy the latest generation of proactive, anticipatory customer service with the newly enhanced integration between Amazon Connect and Zendesk Support. Allow agents to take calls from a single support platform by embedding a web-based softphone directly into Zendesk Support. Link callers to existing Zendesk Support end-user profiles based on the caller’s phone number. Combine AWS Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Services such as Transcribe, Comprehend and Personalize to deliver more sophisticated, proactive and anticipatory customer service.
Associated Leads (Sell)
- Associated Leads is a handy new app for Zendesk Sell that allows you to see other individual leads at that company, as well as any other companies linked to the lead, when you're viewing a lead. It also shows you the lead owner and what team they are on, to make it easier to reach out and get more internal information.
- Thankful (Support)
- Thankful is AI Service Software for E-commerce. Thankful enables brands to deliver excellent customer service by combining speed, understanding, and expertise to fully resolve high volumes of customer email, SMS, or chat queries without a human agent in the loop. Returns, exchanges, order tracking, missing packages and 30 other complex ticket types are answered so skillfully end-customers believe they’re interacting with a human. The result is improved CSAT scores, more loyal customers and increased repurchase rates.
Extended Search and Export (Support, paid)
- Extended Search and Export helps to search necessary tickets, set complex criteria and export the results to CSV files without limitations. Enable visual extended search by ticket fields, useful filters to simplify a search, allow for custom ticket field visibility in search results, unlimited number of entries for the export, export search results to CSV files and more all from a user-friendly interface.
- PrediCX uses the power of machine learning to automatically classify your tickets. AI-powered classification models automatically and accurately tags all customer feedback in near-real time using ‘concepts’, not keywords, to drive process automation, and early warning insight. Using PrediCX you can analyze your customer interactions across all customer touch-points, and use this insight to define and optimize your support strategy. Optimize your support channel to improve the speed of resolution, provide more relevant responses and streamline the chat optimization process.
Cx Moments Alerts (Support) (Chat)
- Cx Moments Alerts will alert you automatically when specific customer complaints spike unexpectedly in your Zendesk support tickets or chats. For example, learn of a sudden peak in customers not able to access your payment page, in time to fix this problem before more revenue is lost. No need to pre-configure anything, Cx Moments' AI will automatically learn from your support history to detect which keywords or keywords combinations are spiking in your tickets and chat.
- Added new functionality to the search API EAP for advanced searching capabilities. Check out the community post for more information on the changes
- [Dashboard] Improvements to the banned list page, including more advanced search options and will show max 5k visitor bans and 5k IP bans. There is also a date created column in the list.
- [Web SDK] Version 1.11.1. Learn more about the changes here
- [Triggers] Improved trigger error messages for time based conditions and actions
Nothing new from Support, Sell, Explore and Mobile.