- Help Center Search isn't working on Internet Explorer 11/Edge for some customers
- Back button disappears in non-chat embeds when a proactive chat is received
- Proactive chat messages can't be seen when Chat product is suppressed within the Web Widget
- A message should show in the Chat log when an agent is disconnected involuntary
Guide + Gather
- Announced the Guide Knowledge Base reporting in Explore EAP
- Added User Email as a column to the User Content Moderation table in Guide Admin
- Fixed issue where AnswerBot Subscription would appear in Guide Settings even when AnswerBot is not activated
- Fixed issue where some users were missing in Matching Users of User Segments in the Hand-picked Users in User Segments EAP
- Future Tickets (Support) (paid)
- Future Tickets allows agents to schedule any number of follow-up tickets. On any ticket, in the apps pane on the right, you can select a date and time that you want your future ticket to be created. You can set a note to tell yourself why you set the ticket to be created. Finally, you can define a ticket template that presets all of the details of the future ticket, including being able to copy all of the information from the original ticket. Creating a ticket template is as easy as creating a Zendesk ticket. Simply, give it a name and fill out the details of the ticket. The one difference with ticket templates is that you're able to set any field to copy its contents from the original ticket that the future ticket was created from.
- Recurring Tickets (Support) (paid)
- Recurring Tickets helps you easily manage an unlimited number of schedules to create tickets automatically. You just define at what interval you want it created at, then set the details of the ticket. A few examples where recurring tickets can come in handy are for scheduling regular customer check-ins, contract renewals, security or safety audits, remembering to back up files, resetting passwords, doing the monthly payroll. Practically anything that you or your team need to do on a repeating basis you can set to happen with this app.
- Flowset (Support) (paid)
- Flowset is a workflow processes app from the Cloudset family of extension products for Zendesk. Design and embed processes that guide agents through sophisticated workflows using Cloudset's unique Visible Workflow approach. Revolutionizes the way you configure Zendesk, and agents process tickets because ticketing and business processes are made visible and interactive to agents. Diagrammatically model your workflow processes and directly configure activity properties and transitions to implement controlled actions.
- Troops (Support)
- Troops is designed with humans in mind. It’s a revenue communications platform that monitors your key systems for changes, notifies associated people when specific conditions occur, and presents a list of immediate actions they can take, all through your messaging platform. Think of Troops as the central nervous system for go-to-market teams that delivers the right information to the right people at the right time. Teams never miss a revenue signal, allowing them to take rapid action, share intelligence, and make better decisions. With Troops, humans become informed, intentional, and efficient.
- Tars Chatbots (Chat)
- Tars Chatbots helps you automate up to 70% of customer conversations using automated agents. Before prospects are connected with one of your agents, a Tars Chatbot figures out what information they are looking for and if the query is simple enough (e.g. pricing, hours of operation, features) provides the information on the spot. In our experience up to 70% of prospects, queries fall into this category of “simple queries.” If the user is satisfied with the answer, the bot can even collect the user’s details and hand it off to your CRM as a lead. In situations where the user has a complex query, or the user is unsatisfied with the bot’s answer (i.e. the other 30% of queries), the bot can seamlessly hand off the conversation to a human agent for resolution.
- Improved handling of calls from unknown numbers
- When a call is received from an unknown number (e.g. a blocked or hidden number), Talk no longer groups these calls together. Instead, it creates a new, unique “Caller Unknown” end-user identity for each call with a corresponding ticket in Support. More info can be found here.
- Fixed an issue related to the Talk dashboard that caused some metrics to be displayed incorrectly such as Average Wrap Up time.
Zendesk Chat + Message
- [Agent Workspace] Changes to Tag Behaviour for Chat,
- Tags added through Chat triggers and JS APIs will now be populated at conversation start
- Ticket Fields (including Tags) will be saved when a chat is transferred to another agent
Details can be checked here.
- [Early Access Program] Focus Mode is available as part of Early Access Program. Once enabled, calls and chats will be routed to agents based on their capacity. If an agent is on a call, they will not be offered chats until the call (and wrap-up) has ended and vice versa. Know More
- Audit log now shows events for when an agent is added to and removed from a group, when an organization is deleted, and when a group is deleted.
Zendesk Explore, Support, Sunshine Core, Answer Bot, Mobile: