App Marketplace Updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
- Microsoft Exchange for Sell (Sell)
- Microsoft Exchange for Sell helps you connect your Microsoft Exchange account and Zendesk Sell account to enable an automatic 2-way sync of your calendar and contact data between both tools. Schedule meetings from Sell that automatically sync to your Exchange Calendar. Schedule meetings from Exchange Calendar that automatically sync to your Sell calendar. Import contacts from Microsoft Exchange and easily identify which records were created from Exchange. Automatically sync Sell contacts to Exchange and access these records in specific folders that organize your Sell contacts within Exchange
Xero for Sell (Sell)
- Xero for Sell simplifies billing and payments for businesses. Automate the routine task of creating invoices by connecting your Xero account to Zendesk Sell. Once this integration is enabled, Sell will automatically prompt you to create a new invoice anytime a deal is won. You can also choose to manually create invoices from your deals in Sell.
Harvest for Sell (Sell)
- Harvest for Sell is a time tracking tool that improves project management for businesses. Integrate your Harvest account with Zendesk Sell to be able to quickly create new projects from your deals in Sell. Once the integration is enabled, Sell will automatically prompt you to create a new Harvest Project anytime a deal is won.
Zapier for Sell (Sell)
- Zapier for Sell makes it easy for businesses to integrate their web applications to create automated workflows. Use the Zapier integration to connect other key tools or applications to Zendesk Sell and easily build automation to meet your organization’s sales needs. Zapier allows you to build “Zaps” that automatically trigger actions when certain events take place. For example, say you want to use a business card scanner to automatically create new leads in Sell -- Zapier makes this possible.
- Plantt helps customer support teams to automate more than 50% of customer inquiries. Unlike chatbots - that require lengthy setup or complex engineering - Plantt learns from your customer interactions, turns them to actionable insights, and drives a personalized experience that increases customer satisfaction.
World Clock (Support, paid)
- World Clock shows you what timezone your customers are in and the difference from your current timezone. If you have agents in multiple timezones, World Clock shows them those timezones and even shows your agents what location is closest to your customer. This makes it easy to figure out exactly who should take a support request.
Ticket Sentimental Meter (Support)
- Ticket Sentimental Meter helps your agents get quick insights into customer's satisfaction. Using Natural Language Processing, this app will evaluate with approximately 80% accuracy, the English comments (supporting plain text, hashtags, emoticons, and emojis) of tickets and display an emoji regarding user sentiment score. Three different emojis are available and the user's happiness can be evaluated to neutral, positive and negative.
- [Query Library] In order to make it easier for editors to find the right query, we have introduced a navigation bar featuring pre-set filters:
- All queries: you'll find all queries you have access to
- My queries: you'll find all queries that you have created
- Last updated: you'll find all queries that have been updated in the last 30 days
- [Dashboard & Dataset library] Both lists now take the full width of your screen, which will allow you to view more information
- [Schedule Time zone] When an agent hasn't configured a time zone in their profile, scheduled dashboard exports are now defaulting on the account time zone
- [Custom Field] We have fixed an issue that prevented some accounts to report on their custom fields
No new updates from Chat, Guide, Gather, Message, Sunshine and Talk.