Guide + Gather
- Announced that agents now can manage requests via the Customer Portal. See announcement here.
- Started rollout of updated article management experience in Guide. See announcement here.
- Improved the warning messages in Article editor when selecting a placement where one or more levels in the hierarchy is in draft or missing a translation.
- Introduced a multi-select dropdown in Management Permissions to select User Segments, instead of the old table-row oriented UI.
- Fixed “Copy article URL” in KC App which stopped working in the Chrome browser.
Auryc Session Replay (Support)
- Auryc Session Replay is a client-side journey intelligence platform that surfaces real-time insights with powerful visual context across all of your digital ecommerce journeys. Auryc helps enterprises find and resolve the customer journey issues that directly impact conversions and customer satisfaction. The Auryc App for Zendesk allows you to watch the sessions for the customer who submits a ticket, as long as their email address is sent as an identity or as the email user property to Auryc.
- Auryc Session Replay (Support)
Zendesk Chat + Message
- [Agent Workspace] Tags can now be added through Shortcuts. Details can be checked here.
- [Top Bar App/Chat Dashboard] Improved accessibility text labels for the main chatting screen, to help provide a better experience for agents using screen readers
- [Agent Workspace] Improved UI for Authenticated chat users to help provide a better visibility in conversations.
Zendesk Web Widget, Talk, Admin Center, Explore, Sunshine Core, Answer Bot, Mobile, Support: