Welcome to the Zendesk Help Center! Below are some tips for navigating through information about Zendesk products to find what you're looking for.
This article includes the following sections:
- Searching for information
- Browsing for information
- Asking for help
- Interacting in the Help Center
- Additional resources
Searching for information
- Use search () at the top of any page to search. Zendesk suggests using keywords or phrases. Press Enter when you finish typing your search query. The results will appear on a list on the search results page.
- When you start typing the search query, articles that match your search appear. Instant search lets you open any matched article without going to the search results page.
- If you don't see what you're looking for, filter your search results by content type, Articles, or Community, then by product. Each result has an icon next to the list item to show you which product the article or post is about.
- You can use different operands to scope your search. For example, if you want to find content that contains multiple words, use double quotes (") around each word. For example,
"first" "reply" "time". For other operands, see Searching for content.
Browsing for information
- Select the product area you'd like to browse from the Help Center home page:
- Use the Categories navigation menu at the top of any page to browse among products:
- Once you've picked a product to browse, you'll see options to learn about Getting started, Using the product, or Advice & troubleshooting related to that product. You can also use the common questions links to find quick answers to questions about that product.
Asking for help
If you need to contact Zendesk, your options are outlined in Contacting Zendesk Customer Support.
Interacting in the Help Center
Vote or comment on articles and community postings with your questions or insights. To do so, register to use the Help Center before posting your question or comment. Find below the instructions for each step:
Zendesk also welcomes you to join the discussions in the Community.
Additional resources for developers
If you're looking for content for a developer audience or our developer Community conversations, visit any of the below topics: