Below are ways to navigate the help center site to find the information you need about Zendesk products.
This article includes the below sections:
- Searching for information
- Browsing for information
- Asking for help
- Interacting in the help center
- Additional resources for developers
Searching for information
- Use the search bar at the top of any page to search for information. Zendesk suggests articles based on keywords or phrases. Press Enter when you finish typing your search query. The results will appear on a list on the search results page.
- When you start typing the search query, articles that match your search appear. Instant search lets you open any matched article without going to the search results page.
- If you don't see what you're looking for, filter your search results by content type, Articles, or Community, then by product. Each result has an icon next to the list item to show you which product the article or post is about.
- Use different operands to scope your search. For example, if you want to find content that contains multiple words, use double quotes (") around each word. For example,
"first" "reply" "time". For other operands, see Searching for content.
Browsing for information
- Select the product area you'd like to browse from the Help Center home page.
- Click the Categories navigation menu at the top of any page to browse among help center product areas.
- Once you select a product area, there are options to show articles about Getting started, Documentation, or Advice & troubleshooting related to that product area. Go to the Browse common questions section to find quick answers to questions about that product.
Asking for help
If you need to contact Zendesk, your options are outlined in Contacting Zendesk Customer Support.
Interacting in the help center
Vote or comment on articles and community postings with your questions or insights. To do so, sign up or log in to the help center before posting your question or comment. For more information, see the articles:
Zendesk also welcomes you to join the discussions in the Community.
Additional resources for developers
If you're looking for content for a developer audience or our developer Community conversations, visit any of the below topics: