(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
(SunCo) indicates a new app is available for Sunshine Conversations
- Fructifi (Sell)
- Fructifi combines customer purchasing behavior analytics and marketing automation to enable sales and marketing teams to generate more business from existing, repeat-ordering, B2B customers. Starting from the customers ordering data, Fructifi maps each contact's buying behavior and tells sales teams when it's time to reach out to clients needing attention. Segment the customer base according to their risk level and their RFM score, in order to take ROI-driven actions. Use cohorts analysis to understand when and why customers are dropping off. Act upon the information by being alerted on who to reach out to and by creating automated, personalized engagement campaigns.
- Punch Sport Collection (Theme)
- Punch Sport Collection is design for champions. Punch is a boxing-inspired help center theme with far-reaching customization options. Change the colors to match your club and create the perfect self-service hub for your fans.
- Jiwa (Theme)
- Jiwa is a fresh and modern look for startups and small businesses.
- Salto (Support)
- Salto empowers business applications’ operators to automate and streamline the way they plan, build, deliver, track, debug and document configuration changes across their application stack. With its Zendesk support, Salto enables you to create deep visibility into your Zendesk configuration, search it, version control it in Git, understand the impact of your configuration changes (within Zendesk and across other buisness applications like Salesforce, NetSuite, Jira and Workato) and even enables compliance requirements when dealing with Zendesk configuration changes.
Chat & Messaging
- Accounts can now enable their customers to continue their web messaging conversation to social messaging channels - Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and Instagram DM. Learn more.
Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)
- [Messaging] Social channel linking introduced within the messaging Web Widget which allows Web end users to transfer their conversation to WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Instagram DM.
No Updates to:
- Admin Center
- Answer Bot
- App Marketplace
- Chat & Messaging
- Guide & Gather
- Sunshine Core
- Zendesk Native SDK (Unity)