I don't want my users to be able to follow articles on my help center. How can I remove the subscription button that displays on my articles?
This can be accomplished by unchecking any of the Follow settings within the Article page elements when customizing your help center.
For more information, see the article: Hiding and showing elements in your Copenhagen standard theme
To completely remove the subscribe helper from your help center you can remove the script within the article page's code.
- Within the Help Center, select Guide admin > Customize design.
- On your live theme, select View theme.
- Click the options menu (), and select Edit code.
- From the templates, select article_page.hbs.
- Identify the subscribe helper and remove its reference and any associated wrapper.